📦 Sync product catalog with Bitrix24
Synchronization of products and catalog structure is an important factor in using the Bitrix24 CRM in eCommerce, which allows your manager to select goods directly in the CRM, correctly bind products when an order is received from a website or marketplace, and use inventory control directly in Bitrix24 (Read article: Organization of Warehouse accounting in Bitrix24). We use a popular exchange protocol (CommerceML 2.0), which allows you to set up an exchange with all popular CMS. The exchange can be started automatically or manually.
Using queues allows you to organize the desired synchronization interval in order to best match your business logic and site capabilities. It is not easy to set up this module, even despite the many instructions, so it is recommended to contact a Bitrix24 Partner for help. In addition, we recommend that you take into account additional modules that can expand your Bitrix24 features:
The module is available in Bitrix24.Market Plus subscription (Russian portals only).
Instructions for installing and activating a trial.
- Private cloud or on-Premise
- Custom Development
- Premium Support
- No limits
- Product Training
- Maximum performance
Test first, then buy. Each of our modules has a free trial period of 30 days. During testing, you will receive full technical support.
Protocol and SDK
Our integration allows you to develop your own logic for exchange on the site.
<?php // Init main settings and include helpers \Flamix\Sync\Init::init(__DIR__); // Start exchange // \My\CMS\Exchange replace to your class if (($_GET['flamix_product'] ?? false) === 'Y') \My\CMS\Exchange::start(); ?>
Ready modules for CMS
We use a standard exchange protocol CommerceML that allows you to use ready-made modules or build-in CMS functionality. Below are some recommended modules.
Current stable version — ,
The app works in the cloud and updates automatically.
Purchase and support
To write to support (add a ticket), you must:
- Go to the portal https://cp.flamix.solutions/
- Enter your mail and password. If you have not registered before, you need register. If, when you try to register, the system says that the user is found, you must reset the password;
- After successful authorization, click on the "Support" menu item, then the "Add" button;
- Describe the error in detail, attach screenshots and click the "Submit" button.
The ticket has been successfully created!
It is recommended not to close the tab until the problem is resolved since emails with replies sometimes end up in spam!
- Go to the module page and find the "Install" block;
- In the field next to the "Install" button, enter your Bitrix24 portal domain and click the "Install" button;
- Accept all agreements and click "Install";
- Click the button "Start Your Free Trial" (1), or paste your license key (2), if you have one;
- If you have activated the trial, be sure to enter your valid email, this is where we will send the license key (check the spam if you did not receive it).
- Open the application in the Bitrix24 portal, go to the "License" page (1) and select the desired subscription period (2).
- Go to the license verification page - https://flamix.solutions/license/ (1) and enter your license key (2), click the "Check" button (3). If the license key is correct, you will see the "Prolong" button at the bottom (4).
A 20-25% discount is given to anyone who purchases a yearly subscription. You can find the discount amount on the "License" page of the application.
Special prices if we become your Bitrix24 partner. In addition to the special price, and free setup, we can make basic settings for you, and advise on any issues related to the operation of Bitrix24 or the development and optimization of your business's Business Processes. The only thing you require is to buy Bitrix24 through us (the same price, additional benefits from the Bitrix24 gold partner). Write to us if you are interested in this offer.
Note! If you already have an integrator, we can’t become your integrator again even if you want to change it.
When something goes wrong or you need to send logs to support, then you need to follow these steps.
- Open the app and scroll to the bottom;
- Click on the "Log" link.
Here you can see all the information that we log. If you are a technical person, you can check the logs and find the problem.
In addition, we sometimes request a link to the log. To generate it, you simply press the "Generate link" button. Copy and send this link to us. The link is valid for 2 days.
Have you extended your license, but the term has not changed? The license key is cached upon purchase and is only reset upon automatic renewal. If for some reason it did not last, try to throw off the license cache in billing(Licenses are displayed on the Services -> Licenses page) and update the "License" page in the module.
If that doesn't work, please write to support.
An Enterprise license is required in the following cases:
- You regularly more than 500 hits to the plugin per day;
- We need a modification of the Bitrix24 plugin for you;
- You want the program to work on your servers.
- We sign NDA and service contracts;
- We allocate a separate VPS for you;
- Setting up environments, deploying a repository with a plugin (if you need support and updates);
- We send separate assemblies of plugins for CMS or set up the integration ourselves;
- We organize monitoring and support 24/7.
For purchasing write in any convenient way.
Important! We do not share the code with the customer.