Twilio and Bitrix24 integration for sending SMS
Bitrix24 💬 Twilio
Benefit from the integration between Bitrix24 and Twilio, a globally recognized leader in communication solutions, to elevate your client interactions. Our plugin provides a robust, reliable, and effective communication tool, allowing you to send SMS and Viber messages directly from Bitrix24, thanks to seamless native integration.
The collaboration of Bitrix24 with Twilio simplifies the process of sending messages while receiving real-time delivery status updates. The capability to automate the messaging process via robots and triggers not only makes the process convenient but also significantly enhances efficiency.
Our plugin stands out for its ease of installation and configuration, offering you a fast-track to integrating it into your daily operations. You can easily tailor the messaging feature to your needs by selecting the recipient's number and crafting the text of the message. The special architecture of the application and the Marketing module empower you to send bulk messages to your customer base directly in the Bitrix24 CRM.
Employing our plugin allows you to enrich the customer experience by offering fast and reliable service. Sending SMS messages serves as an efficient and quick way to engage customers, notify them about important updates, and introduce additional services. Customize SMS notifications to alert about new deals, tasks, website inquiries, and many other relevant events.
The module is available in Bitrix24.Market Plus subscription (Russian portals only).
Instructions for installing and activating a trial.
- Private cloud or on-Premise
- Custom Development
- Premium Support
- No limits
- Product Training
- Maximum performance
Test first, then buy. Each of our modules has a free trial period of 30 days. During testing, you will receive full technical support.
Current stable version — v1.0, 23.02.2023
The app works in the cloud and updates automatically.
- Add payed version
- Add Kievstar + Update Reqdme
- Fix some bugs
- Bugs fix && Add AlfaSMS
- Add EN && RU lang
- Fix bugs && Add Demo && Add History && UA Localizations
- Fix small bugs && Add 5 Queue watcher
- Finish TurboSMS && Add demo sending
- Change Driver Structure
- FastSetting -> Now Setting cached!
- TurboSMS MVP 99%
- MVP 80%
Purchase and support
To write to support (add a ticket), you must:
- Go to the portal https://cp.flamix.solutions/
- Enter your mail and password. If you have not registered before, you need register. If, when you try to register, the system says that the user is found, you must reset the password;
- After successful authorization, click on the "Support" menu item, then the "Add" button;
- Describe the error in detail, attach screenshots and click the "Submit" button.
The ticket has been successfully created!
It is recommended not to close the tab until the problem is resolved since emails with replies sometimes end up in spam!
- Go to the module page and find the "Install" block;
- In the field next to the "Install" button, enter your Bitrix24 portal domain and click the "Install" button;
- Accept all agreements and click "Install";
- Click the button "Start Your Free Trial" (1), or paste your license key (2), if you have one;
- If you have activated the trial, be sure to enter your valid email, this is where we will send the license key (check the spam if you did not receive it).
- Open the application in the Bitrix24 portal, go to the "License" page (1) and select the desired subscription period (2).
- Go to the license verification page - https://flamix.solutions/license/ (1) and enter your license key (2), click the "Check" button (3). If the license key is correct, you will see the "Prolong" button at the bottom (4).
A 20-25% discount is given to anyone who purchases a yearly subscription. You can find the discount amount on the "License" page of the application.
Special prices if we become your Bitrix24 partner. In addition to the special price, and free setup, we can make basic settings for you, and advise on any issues related to the operation of Bitrix24 or the development and optimization of your business's Business Processes. The only thing you require is to buy Bitrix24 through us (the same price, additional benefits from the Bitrix24 gold partner). Write to us if you are interested in this offer.
Note! If you already have an integrator, we can’t become your integrator again even if you want to change it.
When something goes wrong or you need to send logs to support, then you need to follow these steps.
- Open the app and scroll to the bottom;
- Click on the "Log" link.
Here you can see all the information that we log. If you are a technical person, you can check the logs and find the problem.
In addition, we sometimes request a link to the log. To generate it, you simply press the "Generate link" button. Copy and send this link to us. The link is valid for 2 days.
Have you extended your license, but the term has not changed? The license key is cached upon purchase and is only reset upon automatic renewal. If for some reason it did not last, try to throw off the license cache in billing(Licenses are displayed on the Services -> Licenses page) and update the "License" page in the module.
If that doesn't work, please write to support.
An Enterprise license is required in the following cases:
- You regularly more than 500 hits to the plugin per day;
- We need a modification of the Bitrix24 plugin for you;
- You want the program to work on your servers.
- We sign NDA and service contracts;
- We allocate a separate VPS for you;
- Setting up environments, deploying a repository with a plugin (if you need support and updates);
- We send separate assemblies of plugins for CMS or set up the integration ourselves;
- We organize monitoring and support 24/7.
For purchasing write in any convenient way.
Important! We do not share the code with the customer.
When automating or mass sending, it is sometimes necessary to dynamically set or change some send parameters. This task can also be solved by creating a new gateway, but this is not always convenient and can mislead managers who work with the CRM.
Let's imagine a situation where you have created a general gateway with the following parameters (we recommend doing just that):
- Sending - both (First on Viber, if not received, then SMS);
- Viber image - Your logo URL;
- Viber button - Contac US;
- Viber button URL - Your company contact page.
But let's say you want to make a robot that automatically sends notifications to a customer who hasn't paid for an order, that he can pay for it online and get a 5% discount and send this only to Viber. To do this, you can create a new gateway with these parameters:
- Sending - VIBER;
- Viber image - URL to the promo banner;
- Viber button - Pay now;
- Viber button URL - Link to pay.
But you can also change the settings dynamically by passing a special JSON in the message. Example:
- JSON must be correct and without errors, check it here - https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/
- You must additionally pass the "MESSAGE" parameter, in which to place the message text;
- Please check before sending it!